4 Ingredient Cookies
Ever get a craving for fresh baked cookies? This quick and healthy recipe only uses four ingredients – which I bet you have on hand right now! Not a fan of chocolate? Simply substitute raisins, cherries, coconut or whatever mix-ins you like best.
- 1 large, ripe banana
- 1/3 cup (85 g) nut butter
- 3/4 cup (105 g) oats
- 1/4 cup (37.5 g) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Mash banana in bowl. Combine nut butter, oats and chocolate chips with banana.
- Scoop out 14-15 cookies onto a lined baking sheet. (if you skip the chocolate chips you will have fewer cookies)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until firm.
Depending on the type of oats you use, sometimes the cookies are a little chewy. Simply put the cookies in a container with a lid when warm to allow the cookies to absorb the moisture. They will be less chewy within 30-60 minutes. If they last through the day, I typically store them in the refrigerator, so they don’t go bad. After all, they are made of fruit!
Nutrition Information (Serving size 1 cookie)
Calories 100 | Protein 3 g | Carbohydrate 13 g | Added Sugar 1.6 g | Total Fat 4.5 g | Saturated Fat 1.0 g | Cholesterol 0 mg | Dietary Fibre 2 g | Sodium 20 mg